Jerry Modesto, Broker,
Crye Leyke Realtors, Memphis TN.
Real Estate is my full time commitment! Prompt and courteous service is my promise to you and your family. Along with that promise comes respectful, efficient and individualized service to all my customers and associates. My Commitments to you and your family are…..
1) To do everything in my power to help you get what you want.
2) To use my fellow associates to help make your investment more
3) To use my experience to help make your Real Estate experience
4) To give you the best service possible.
5) To do all I can to provide you with value for your dollars spent.
6) To do all I can to help you have a positive Real Estate experience.
7) To service your Real Estate needs as fast as possible with easy
8) To get things done using today’s strategies and technologies.
9) To do all I can to help save you time and energy.
10) To do all I can to help relieve you of unnecessary Real Estate Problems.
As a member of the Tennessee, National and Memphis Area Association of Realtors I have received numerous awards for sales, service and education. Locally I have achieved life membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club and received the Realtor Associate of the year for 2005, as well as the MAAR Presidential award for 2004. How may I be of service to you?
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
Member of the Board of Directors at the MAAR for 2005-2006
Member of the Board of Directors at the TAR for 2006-2007
Life Member of Multi Million Dollar Club (MMDC)
Prudential Relocation and Fine Homes Specialist
MAAR Presidential award for 2004
Memphis TN. Realtor Associate of the Year 2005
Serving the Shelby County communities of Arlington, Bartlett, Cordova, Collierville, Eads, Germantown, Lakeland, Memphis and Millington, plus all of Fayette and Tipton Counties.