- To do everything in my power to help you get what you want.
To use my fellow associates to help make your investment more
beneficial to you and your family.
To use my experience to help make your Real Estate experience
a positive one.
- To give you the best service possible.
- To do all I can to provide you with value for your dollars spent.
To provide you with up to date information regarding your Real Estate
- To service your Real Estate needs as fast as possible.
- To get things done using today’s strategies and technologies.
- To do all I can to help save you time and energy.
- To do all I can to help relieve you of unnecessary Real Estate Problems.
As a member of the Tennessee, National and Memphis Area Association of Realtors I have received numerous awards for sales, service and education. Locally I have achieved life membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club and received the Realtor Associate of the year for 2005, as well as the MAAR Presidential award for 2004. How may I be of service to you?
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager?(CRB)
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Member of NAR’s Green Designation (GREEN)
Member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
Member of the Board of Directors at the MAAR for 2005-2006
Member of the Board of Directors at the TAR for 2006-2007
MAAR Education Foundation President 2009
Life Member of Multi Million Dollar Club (MMDC)
Prudential Relocation and Fine Homes Specialist
MAAR Presidential award for 2004
Committe Chair for Professional Standards at theTAR 2012
Member of the Board of Directors at the TAR for 2012
Memphis TN. Realtor Associate of the Year 2005
For fast and experienced service e-mail me at the address given or voice mail me at 901-756-8900. How may I be of service to you?